We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the partners they serve. PARTNERSHIP SALE MANAGER will maintain our partners' accounts and serve as our main point of contact. This role also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analyzing client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
Candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills to succeed in this position. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Objectives of this Role
• Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to partners' concerns and needs
• Build and strengthen partner relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
• Work with internal teams to develop strategic partnership plans and ensure KPIs are being met
• Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better partnerships program with partners.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
• Find and create chances for a partnership program with new partners
• Take inquiries and requests from partners and address their needs to close the suitable partnership program on both sides.
• Maintain relationships with partners & stay on top of accounts, making sure they're receiving services that are within the partnership program
• Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
• Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Salary: Competitive
- Welfare regime (social insurance, public holidays, New Year) by the provisions of the Labor Law and welfare regime for management.
- Holidays on weekends, vacation days
- Friendly, youthful working environment, modern and complete facilities, teambuilding activities
- Have a chance to experience the resort system with five stars quality by international standards.
• 3 years minimum experience in sale or marketing role
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficient in English communication
Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.