-Reporting to: Director of Telemarketing & Lead Generation (Expat)
We are seeking an experienced General Manager for a call center to work in a fast-moving, highly acquisitive global group that designs, markets, and sells a new luxury resort applied internationally successful vacation concept in Vietnam.
The individual will have responsibility for the whole Call Center management in a branch that invites customers to attend ALMA sales events held by the Company. They will be accountable for recruiting, leading, and mentoring the call center's human resources and for achieving target call volumes and event bookings.
Size of call center: 150+ employees
-To push forward call center with the scale of 150 staffs including Tele Manager, Tele Leaders, Tele agents, and other supporting positions.
-To manage the call center to achieve the Company's target of attending couples to each of the Company's events held daily.
-To create a process workflow for telemarketing, follow-up, and qualification of leads.
-To develop call scripts for telemarketer's use with lead generation and qualification.
-To assist in creating team compensation structure and performance metrics.
-To work closely with the Director of Tele and Human Resources to build an exciting culture and motivating environment.
-To interface closely with the sales and marketing department.
-To use data-driven reporting to optimize telesales and telemarketing operations.
-To maintain accurate, detailed, and applicable contact data in the database.
-To work on increasing the call results to meet the Company's targets as set from time to time.
-To develop, coach, and manage Tele managers to deliver the best management to their team members.
- Salary: Competitive
- Welfare regime (social insurance, public holidays, New Year) by the provisions of the Labor Law and welfare regime for management.
- Holidays on weekends, vacation days
- Friendly, youthful working environment, modern and complete facilities, teambuilding activities
- Have a chance to experience the resort system with five stars quality by international standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- At least eight years of experience in Call center, in which three years at least experience in managing a call-center scale of at least 100 people with proven records.
- Experience of working for a Multi-national company is an advantage.
- Performance-oriented and can work under high pressure.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Target oriented person
- Ability to motivate and understand human needs
Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.