Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible on all Financial activities of the Branch.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibility in details:
1. Manage all financial aspect related to office operation: check and give promptly advise to team members regarding approval/ further check on each operational transaction in which potential mistakes/ potential risks/ fraudulent found.
2. Sales deals and contract management with efficient procedure, structure which minimize mistakes, and promptly report to management board.
3. Manage owner transaction with good procedure which corporate well with other departments, delivering good money collection to company and maintain good satisfaction from client regarding their transaction.
4. Create and manage well the sales bonus calculation procedure and support Finance Manager to implement to deliver on-time and precise bonus result.
5. Effeciently manage the Branch budget, cash to deliver good and economical financial services to the Branch.
6. Review and process payroll payment to Branch.
7. Act as a leader of the Finance team in the branch to corporate well with other Departments in which problems solving and improving staffs' working efficiency is required.
- Bachelor or higher degree of Finance/ Accounting
- Management experience for the last 3-5 years to lead accounting/finance function
- Practical knowledge of local taxes and accounting regulations
- Ability to develop control procedures for newly established business.
Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.